500X Services Location Frustrations!

Currently reading:
500X Services Location Frustrations!

Fritzie67

Hi All, I just joined the forum hoping to get some help! I bought a 2017 Fiat 500X in April and now the dealership has chosen not to service Fiat's anymore. They never told me until I called with an issue. They suggested I drive 2 hours to a dealership as no one in my area services them anymore! What do I do? I want to write to the FTC, this is wrong to sell a product you have chosen not to service. Any suggestions??? Thanks everyone!:bang:

Hi All, I just joined the forum hoping to get some help! I bought a 2017 Fiat 500X in April and now the dealership has chosen not to service Fiat's anymore. They never told me until I called with an issue. They suggested I drive 2 hours to a dealership as no one in my area services them anymore! What do I do? I want to write to the FTC, this is wrong to sell a product you have chosen not to service. Any suggestions??? Thanks everyone!:bang:

You seem to be based in USA so I have absolutely no idea how you would find a dealer. Maybe give Fiat Customer Services a call and ask them, that's always entertaining. It's still under warranty, ask Fiat how you can maintain it.

You seem to be based in USA so I have absolutely no idea how you would find a dealer. Maybe give Fiat Customer Services a call and ask them, that's always entertaining. It's still under warranty, ask Fiat how you can maintain it.
Thanks Alan, I just emailed their FIATUSA option on their website, so fingers crossed I can find SOMETHING. Thanks for the reply!

Over here we have the opposite problem..... Chrysler doesn't sell cars anymore, we have to take them to Fiat dealers. Have you tried your local Chrysler workshop?

Back