Styling Scratch repair kits - suggestions

Currently reading:
Styling Scratch repair kits - suggestions

bicks

Helllo,

I have found a scratch repair kit here but have no idea if it's any good.

Does anyone know what is the best to get?
The scratch is the whole length of the car with a few scuff marks that also need repairing.
Any ideas greatly appreciated.(y)

Scillia is metallic so you will never hide the scratch if basecoat to primer breached
It all depends how wide what height etc the scratch is to whether you can lose some/all of it with an application of a pen
It might be best to get advice of an independent body shop as to whether a touch up would be worthwhile because sometimes you can make it worse.
Ive had success with liquid lacquer from autosmart on scratches that cut the lacquer but not the basecoat but again your paint man could advise better.
Remember i said independent not some faceless insurer dependent bodyshop.:)

Scillia is metallic so you will never hide the scratch if basecoat to primer breached
It all depends how wide what height etc the scratch is to whether you can lose some/all of it with an application of a pen
It might be best to get advice of an independent body shop as to whether a touch up would be worthwhile because sometimes you can make it worse.
Ive had success with liquid lacquer from autosmart on scratches that cut the lacquer but not the basecoat but again your paint man could advise better.
Remember i said independent not some faceless insurer dependent bodyshop.:)
Thanks, height is about half a CM. But it would be a longer job as it's pretty much the full length of the car! Someone obviously didn't like the colour!
If I can find a Scilla pen then I'll see what areas can be done with it and what needs as you say liquid lacquer / Punto's How To help.

Thanks again :worship:

Back