P200510_20.580003.JPG

Saxo VTR's

Introduction

The boyfriend's Posi blue Saxo VTR and mates new standard red Saxo VTR :)

Thoughts? :p
i had a saxo vtr and its a top car,very very nippy i could keep up with 2.0L anyday but i did have a few tuning parts on it, the only thing wrong with saxo's is they are unreliable, mine always broke down, i blown the gearbox up twice, other then that i would have another tomorrow, :) and nice car anyway lol

Not a fan i'm afraid. Nothing particularly against those 2 cars, i just don't like Saxos. Too many little chavs with them round my area.

Funny watching one of said chavs trying to keep up with the Abarth :D

haha forget that my Cinq Sporting (Red) Cleaned a Saxo VTS off the lights and still couldnt keep up. :thumb loved that car.

Ahhh CRUD! This thread is making me want another saxo again!!!
I been thinking about getting one recently and now that blue one makes me want another. I never got to start modding mine! :(

Only had a 1.1 forte. But with VTR alloys and spoiler. In bright yellow (y)

Ahh god I loved that car. A bit cramped inside and not as much space as the punto. Became too small for work. New job in March, maybe a saxo? :yum:
Handle mint and the 1.1 is very fast for the engine size.

3-4 seconds faster than 1.2 punto. The back lanes have never been the same since I lost that car :(
I even lowered my punto but it just isn't fast enough and nowhere near agile enough to be even half as fun. Every single time I came off them lanes in the saxo all I could smell was burning brakes and rubber!

I may not have looked after my cars as much then but they were much more fun to drive. Anyways, I'm going to see if I can get a 1967 shelby mustang gt500 for less than a grand

Ahhh CRUD! This thread is making me want another saxo again!!!
I been thinking about getting one recently and now that blue one makes me want another. I never got to start modding mine! :(

Only had a 1.1 forte. But with VTR alloys and spoiler. In bright yellow (y)

Ahh god I loved that car. A bit cramped inside and not as much space as the punto. Became too small for work. New job in March, maybe a saxo? :yum:
Handle mint and the 1.1 is very fast for the engine size.

3-4 seconds faster than 1.2 punto. The back lanes have never been the same since I lost that car :(
I even lowered my punto but it just isn't fast enough and nowhere near agile enough to be even half as fun. Every single time I came off them lanes in the saxo all I could smell was burning brakes and rubber!

I may not have looked after my cars as much then but they were much more fun to drive. Anyways, I'm going to see if I can get a 1967 shelby mustang gt500 for less than a grand

u think u can get a '67 mustang for under a grand!?! :eek:, i cant see that personally, but if u can, definately let me know where u get it from (y):D

Back