Grande Punto Saludos desde Zaragoza

Currently reading:
Grande Punto Saludos desde Zaragoza

Kimberlyzgz

Tengo un grande punto 1.9 multiyet, voy a investigar el foro, de momento, veo algunas cosas muy útiles e interesantes.
Saludos a todos y gracias por aceptarme.

Hi there, can you help me with my Fiat 500x car, the issue is it was showing engine amber sin on dashboard. It did not start after sometime.
There is no lights on dashboard. First info comes up when trying to start is MOVE THE STEERING WHEEL TO UNLOCK STEERING LOCK, then another message comes up in amber light CHECK VEHICLE PROTECTION SYSTEM.
i took the garage but they said the battery fuze blowing up every time they tried

I then called veg electric man for full check up , he managed to change the fuse and worked for 2 days and it is completely dead again.

Please help, I also attached 2 pics too.
Please help me.

Thanks

Bill

Attachments

• IMG_1100.png
    IMG_1100.png
    12.1 MB · Views: 7
Hi there, can you help me with my Fiat 500x car, the issue is it was showing engine amber sin on dashboard. It did not start after sometime.
There is no lights on dashboard. First info comes up when trying to start is MOVE THE STEERING WHEEL TO UNLOCK STEERING LOCK, then another message comes up in amber light CHECK VEHICLE PROTECTION SYSTEM.
i took the garage but they said the battery fuze blowing up every time they tried

I then called veg electric man for full check up , he managed to change the fuse and worked for 2 days and it is completely dead again.

Please help, I also attached 2 pics too.
Please help me.

Thanks

Bill
Hi Bill and welcome.
You will get a better response if you post your message in the 500X model section:

Back