Technical Sad Day/ New arrival

Currently reading:
Technical Sad Day/ New arrival

My punto Convertible was collected today, sold it for £400 no MOT and no Tax and Headgasket had gone.

Just bought a S-Reg 1999 Punto SX 85 16v 55k cambelt done at 42k.

8 months MOT for £450 and in Mint Condition. I think i got myself a bargin!

I wouldnt thought it be that expensive,

Ive only found 3 things wrong with it, The rear wiper doesnt work, Now fixed by replacing it, The clock doesnt work, and when i bought it the powersteering belt came off whilst test driving. Easy fix the guy had it on the wrong way round.

Yeah from Bradford, Did you see it on ebay? that bonnet arnt that bad, It has had a respray on drivers door and wing but a good spray job, it just needs a good T-Cut and polish. I drove it to warrington and back with no problem, just steering wheel wobblies around 65mph, Getting some alloys on it so not that bothered. Good clean punto all in all.

Yeah from Bradford, Did you see it on ebay? that bonnet arnt that bad, It has had a respray on drivers door and wing but a good spray job, it just needs a good T-Cut and polish. I drove it to warrington and back with no problem, just steering wheel wobblies around 65mph, Getting some alloys on it so not that bothered. Good clean punto all in all.
Yeh I saw it on eBay. Looks really nice. In hines sight, I should have done some research and bought the 16v version. Never mind though.

Back