General Rubbish windscreen wipers.

Currently reading:
General Rubbish windscreen wipers.

envy

Along with tyres my van seems to eat wiper blades. In 35k I'm now on my 4th set!! Just stood in fiat for 25 minutes waiting for the parts department to then be told that they don't stock fiorino/qubo blades so went to my my local Peugeot/Citroen dealer.

FIFTY TWO POUNDS!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

And that was with the ever so kind £2 discount he gave me. Last set I got was only £30 from Citroen. The more they sell the higher the price goes...

Yeh i know what you mean, in 25000 miles i've had 4 sets
The first ones were from fiat.............rip off
The others are from good old ebay and have been good
I always get a judder from the n/s one, i've had it checked out and apparently all linkages ect are ok
Also if fiat bent the arm down a bit it would sit down flush as does the o/s one....hay ho
LUIGI

email wipex for new wipers and also tell them about the judder, if they use you to develop a fix they look after you well http://www.wipex.co.uk/
That's a good start, went on wipex site and they only list the hook type blade which is the wrong one for the fiorino, but a bayonet one for the qubo.
My arm is straight with a hole on the end, and the blade is a push fit and clicks on, to release you squeeze a little lever.:confused:
LUIGI

Bosch Aerotwin A427s from Amazon £27.16 free delivery.

They're the best blades without doubt. No squeak or judder and long-lasting too. (y)

Look on Euro Carparts - Bosch A427S are £45.31 RRP and they sell for £31.20. If you add code 30now at checkout 30% brings them down to £21.84 inc VAT. They'll deliver or you can click&collect locally.

I bought my last set from halfords but the clips that mount to the arms was different from oem and they've been bugging me for ages, so this time I thought I'd get genuine so that I'd have the nicer clips. Took the Citroen ones out the boxes to find that they have changed and are now the same as halfords.... Live and learn.

Back