Styling Right rear skirt wanted.....

Currently reading:
Styling Right rear skirt wanted.....

arno

In addition to the parts that rich will bring to weybridge i'm looking for another skirt(part) because today i wrecked the one on sedici 1 in a parking garage.....
Cornering to soon with those high curbes is a bad idea...:bang:
DSC009891.JPG

Result
DSC009901.JPG
https://www.fiatforum.com/gallery/data/500/medium/DSC009901.JPG

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Stupidity on my side almost drove me into a state that i wanted to wreck the car right there and then....:devil:

Last edited:
In addition to the parts that rich will bring to weybridge i'm looking for another skirt(part) because today i wrecked the one on sedici 1 in a parking garage.....
Cornering to soon with those high curbes is a bad idea...:bang:
DSC009891.JPG

Result
DSC009901.JPG
https://www.fiatforum.com/gallery/data/500/medium/DSC009901.JPG

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Stupidity on my side almost drove me into a state that i wanted to wreck the car right there and then....:devil:

I Bet I Know A Man Who Has 1 Of Them :slayer:

Hey Jonboy . . . Are you still after the door handle m8y ?
hi gaz, no im sorted now, me and parko picked a standard tipo up from the classifieds on here and stripped it down for the bits we needed. got 2 handles off it just in case. but funny thing was stripped car, took bits we wanted then scrapped it in, anyway went home after dropping it off at scrap place and went about fitting new handle, anyway it wouldn't open my door when i fitted it, only turns out the door catch unit was buggerd and i had left it on the car:bang: so i took my unit apart to see if i could fix it, undid screws drilled rivets out pulled it apart and bang it fell into a million bits:cry: luckily its are lasses grandad that owns the scrap metal place, so quickly got on phone to him to make sure he hadn't crushed it, they had grabbed it with machine and chucked it on top pile of metal, so having no other transport i set off down in my car having to hold my door shut:( wasn't easy i tell you. anyway managed to get catch unit off after prising the door open after they had cruched it when they grabbed it. all working fine now, its like a brand new one.

I have a full set of 5 door skirts as i have a 3 door i dont need them anymore. think only one of them has a crack but its underneath as far as i can rmember so hardly notice it.

please pb me your price so i can decide wheater to fix the old one or buy yours.....

Solved ! just bought and picked up a full set for 75,= euro's.
So it should be done before the brooklands meet. Did you know that they sell for 210,= euro's new per side !

Back