Technical Right front fog light does not work.

Currently reading:
Technical Right front fog light does not work.

GiulianoB

Hello all, hopefully someone can help me, my right front fog light does not when activated, the left side works perfectly, i also changed the H11 bulb but no effect, when i test the connection there is no power, could the right side cable harness be at fault. ?

Hi it could be !but it could also be the signal from the Bcm is not getting to the lamp! a wiring diagram would help you trace it back! probably get one on line or if its a 1.2 500 there is a HYANES manual availible!

Hi, when i check the Haynes manual it looks like there’s only one cable running from the fusebox and going to both fog lights?

Attachments

• IMG_3485.jpeg
    IMG_3485.jpeg
    524.3 KB · Views: 19
Hello, the wire is not really that thick, i could simply splice into it and run the wire to the right side but i do not know if this can create electrical problems into the future.

i checked the connector, indeed no voltage! can i trace back along the cable without taking off the front bumper?
If I remember right the s a joint on the cable along the bumper where the cables runs so it's quite possible you will need to take the bumper off

@typecastboy will probably have a good idea where the dog light wiring runs

Today i taken off my inner fender lining to replace my foglights for newer style LED, on the left side there is indeed a joint on the cable thats running to the right side, could there be a problem in the joint that leads to the failure of the right fog light?

Attachments

• IMG_3671.jpeg
    IMG_3671.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 15
Back