Uno Returning to an Uno Turbo

Currently reading:
Uno Returning to an Uno Turbo

Caspian

Hi guys and gals
I have decided to go old school and return to my first hot hatch, and bought an Uno turbo as a project car. Couldn't get a Mk1 as i found more hens teeth than cars for sale. Picking up a nice condition mk 2 tomorrow which i am just a little excited about.
The most obvious problem with the car is the wrong wheels as it has Punto GT wheels. My previous Mk1 had a set of Mk2 wheels on it which are similar to the Cinquecento sporting wheels.

Can anyone tell me quickly if the 13" Cinquecento alloys are the same as the genuine Mk2 Uno Turbo wheels. There are a set very close to where i am collecting the car from and it makes sense to buy them at the same time.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
IIRC, the offset of the Cinqucento alloy is circa et30.5mm, and the Uno has a standard et42.5, a considerable difference.

I have been there and done it, the Cinqucento alloys protrude out a further 12mm per side, may look good with a wider track and the same width of 5.5j but, increases unnecessary stress on the bearings which is not ideal.

Back