renault laguna 55 plate

Currently reading:
renault laguna 55 plate

You trying to copy me Josh, and have more than one car, but only use one at a time :confused:

Tow bar :rolleyes: The Stilo stuck somewhere?

hehe.... nah.... this ones on company insurance :D

using it for work quite regularly... saved me 200 miles of wear and tear this w/e..... but for there wear and tear ive saved them a fair few pounds...

1) topped up the oil,
2) topped up the screenwash,
3) topped up the water in the radiator,
4) put the tires upto the recommended pressures (were down to 25),
5) re stuck the wire into the interior for the handsfree before it got caught,
6) refitted the broken front foglight,
7) removing the old stereo and fitting a new one tomorrow,
8) gave it a good clean and valet,
9) reattached the loose rear bumper

not bad for a weekends work on a car i dont actually own :)

1) topped up the oil,

1-7 and 9 - 30 mins if that :p

nice, not an initiale model though, despite door handle colour? these have a cracking i-drive type nav / phone system and other great functions with these cars, very underrated.

being diesel, is it is 1.9 or 2.2? or the rarer - but superior 2.0?

yes, i'm a total convert. but i've kept the punto for old times sake...

Last edited:
its 1.9dci with 130 :)

can tell its just a slight bit nippier then my 115jtd :D

got a different powerband though....

dci - 2000rpm to 3800rpm
jtd - 1500rpm to 4000rpm

im enjoying the cruise control atm

the interioir is a bit rattly though and the engine cover vibrates at certain revs, for 86k its quite a decent car though :)

it is dynamique, and has all the toys i need :D

hehe.... nah.... this ones on company insurance :D

using it for work quite regularly... saved me 200 miles of wear and tear this w/e..... but for there wear and tear ive saved them a fair few pounds...

1) topped up the oil,

better than at my work,

we just trash the sh!t out of them, and let car company worry about it when they break. although a crap mindset to have, i looked after them at first, but when no one else does, whats the point?

nice, not an initiale model though, despite door handle colour? these have a cracking i-drive type nav / phone system and other great functions with these cars, very underrated.

being diesel, is it is 1.9 or 2.2? or the rarer - but superior 2.0?

yes, i'm a total convert. but i've kept the punto for old times sake...

One of the best built in sat nav systems by all accounts. I would be happy to go along with it, too.

One of the best built in sat nav systems by all accounts. I would be happy to go along with it, too.

definitely. not to create a renault love-in on jfl's thread of course, but the initiales have benefits of,

- true keyless entry, key stays in pocket during unlocking and starting.
- electronic automatic handbrake - no more rolls on hills!
- bluetooth phone integration, picks up phone if on your person / in boot etc.
- dvd satnav is simply awesome - shows signposts etc and recognises m/w exits by number. traffic planning also integrated. i was told of faulty traffic lights last week!
- trick dog-guard, moves position depending on requirements. the dibbers-pooch loves it(!)
- split tailgate - glass or boot opens.
- electric seats, mirrors, stereo and heating functions can be programmed per keycard....ideal for me and mrs dibbers who have "differences"
- carpeted door pockets etc - no more rattling of pens etc.

my 55 plate was under £4k last year. whilst not in german league for finish and quality, they're excellent value to buy.

oh, and surprised at comments of apathy towards cruise control - i simply cannot live without it in a barge-car. ideal on m/ways, through roadworks and for lazy "footback" driving. it may be just me getting old and grumpy...

definitely. not to create a renault love-in on jfl's thread of course, but the initiales have benefits of,

- true keyless entry, key stays in pocket during unlocking and starting.
- electronic automatic handbrake - no more rolls on hills!
- bluetooth phone integration, picks up phone if on your person / in boot etc.
- dvd satnav is simply awesome - shows signposts etc and recognises m/w exits by number. traffic planning also integrated. i was told of faulty traffic lights last week!
- trick dog-guard, moves position depending on requirements. the dibbers-pooch loves it(!)
- split tailgate - glass or boot opens.
- electric seats, mirrors, stereo and heating functions can be programmed per keycard....ideal for me and mrs dibbers who have "differences"
- carpeted door pockets etc - no more rattling of pens etc.

my 55 plate was under £4k last year. whilst not in german league for finish and quality, they're excellent value to buy.

oh, and surprised at comments of apathy towards cruise control - i simply cannot live without it in a barge-car. ideal on m/ways, through roadworks and for lazy "footback" driving. it may be just me getting old and grumpy...

I really like mine :)

i find cruise control is only useful for average speed cameras

probs because you sit with ur foot down everywhere :p

it is good when your sat at 70 on the motorway and want to accelerate away.. which being in a derv car you dont need to change down and can just relax your legs and press the plus key on the steering wheel :)

Back