Removal of stickers on 500

Currently reading:
Removal of stickers on 500

Kop32

Red all over the land
I have just picked up a 58 plate 500 for my wife,the problem is she wanted the checkered roof stickers taken off and the big No 5 logo from the bonnet,the roof now looks fine but you can distinctively see the No5 logo impression on the bonnet,my question is will this disappear as the dealer said or will they need to t-cut it or something.

ps the car is in Pasadoble Red.

hiya
it won't go away it self.
did you removed yourself? or fiat did?
it is stickey thing left the car or is the panel smooth but under the sun can see where the sticker been?
if it stickey thing, you can get tar remover to remove it, and give it a polish after.
if it a mark on the paint, you will need machine polish it, yes like you think, something like tcut should help.
i help fiat put sticker on 500 few time, they will need a heatgun to heat them up, before removing them, if not will left a lot stickey gule on the car.

Thanks for the reply fella, FIAT dealer took them off and after posting this I rang them and they are going to buff it with a polishing compound........I'll keep you informed.

Thanks for the reply fella, FIAT dealer took them off and after posting this I rang them and they are going to buff it with a polishing compound........I'll keep you informed.

Why did they have to bull**** you in the firt place? Why not just do the damn job right first off! These dealers are muppets! :bang:

Back