Styling Red belts in!!!

Currently reading:
Styling Red belts in!!!

purple haze

Beware the Panda Face.
Went to get the rear red belts from the scrappy and noticed that they differ from the fronts....they don't have the thread thingy that stops you from fitting them as shown in my other thread...Result i thought!!!!!

But there is always something.....they fit fine...just that i cant put anymore weight on as they are slightly shorter..:eek:

This is ok its just that i can't lean all the way forward as the belt comes to the end of the roller.

No prob...i will get the fronts drilled out and fit the rears..

In the meantime heres one i prepared earlier....(y)

Attachments

• DSCN2562.JPG
    DSCN2562.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 23
  • DSCN2563.JPG
    DSCN2563.JPG
    978.6 KB · Views: 14
Like your Punto...i had one of those and really loved it!!!...(y)

Always been my fav shape/model...2 door, lights look ace, everything just right....not been a better one since i think..

kev

Last edited:
You and Heike really do have the nicest and best kept Pandas out there, certainly puts Sparky to shame:eek:... It is an inspiration really and now that the nights are drawing out I might have more time to spruce Sparky up a bit...

Loving the belts and the new steering wheel. ;)

Luke. (y)

Like your Punto...i had one of those and really loved it!!!...(y)

Always been my fav shape/model...2 door, lights look ace, everything just right....not been a better one since i think..

kev
Thanks mate, since i was 14 i have been dreaming about a mk2 punto, i think [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giorgetto_Giugiaro"]Giorgetto Giugiaro[/ame] done a good job designing it, its attractive yet practical and affordable for a new driver(y)

You and Heike really do have the nicest and best kept Pandas out there, certainly puts Sparky to shame:eek:... It is an inspiration really and now that the nights are drawing out I might have more time to spruce Sparky up a bit...

Loving the belts and the new steering wheel. ;)

Luke. (y)

Cheers Luke...(y)...Guess we have been quite lucky...Having a very large scrappy 10mins down the road and getting Lizz the Fizz has really helped...Soon as i saw Lizz i knew straight away where her interior was going!!!
The doors on Lizz are a bit dented but they will be sorted and going on Bianca along with a bit of a re-spray...

kev

Weeelllll... If you have a couple of spare doors I can think of two Pandas that would very much appreciate one each... Sparky needs a near side and Agnes needs an off side... When you're ready & if you're up for it let me know and I'll be there in a flash!!;)

Don't blame it on the scrappy, we both know it's down to hard work and a big tin of elbow grease!! (btw do they still make that or do you have a secret stash!!:D)

Nice one, Luke. (y)

Ha ha...yeah got to admit they take up alot of the spare time we have...well Bianca has lately, cosmetic and mechanical...the doors are yours mate..just don't expect too much as they are not in great condition!!!...Can send some pic's of them via a P.M.....

cheers...kev

Last edited:
what did you use to clean the belts? the ones in my cinquecento are looking a bit grubby!

Soaked them in the bath...warm water and washing powder...and as they say in the adverts...."For those stubbon stains use fairy liquid and a soft brush like a nail brush"...

Hey Presto ...not a mark on them...even the grease came off...

Big tip though...pull the belt all the way out before removing from the car and clip the belt to stop it retracting...or you will spend all day trying to get it to release....(y)

kev

• Thanks
Reactions: arc
Ha ha...yeah got to admit they take up alot of the spare time we have...well Bianca has lately, cosmetic and mechanical...the doors are yours mate..just don't expect too much as they are not in great condition!!!...Can send some pic's of them via a P.M.....

cheers...kev

That'd be great (y)... Anything's better than Agnes' driver side door and Sparkys passenger door is falling to bits at the bottom.

Thanks again, Luke.

Back