General Reasons for the refusal for a Test certificate

ryan_dobson

WHY DO I LOVE THEM SO?
Yes Ecsi Failed on her MOT:cry: (n) :bang: :yuck: :( :confused:

1 - Passenger side headlamp bulb had it:cry:
2 - Rust near to rear seat belt mounts excessive:cry:
3 - Passenger side cv boot shot:cry:
4 - 2 new tyres needed for the front end:cry:

They were also unable to do the emitions as the engine over heated and chucked out all the water in the system thru the water filler cap.
after which they did not bother to fill back up again!!!!!

and the cost for the repairs not uncluding the headgaskit as i am puting in a new eninge is £290 plus VAT

Rip off comes to mind i think i will be doing it myself oh and they wont retest it for free so i have to pay again(n)

BUT THE GOOD NEWS IS FOR SOME REASON I AM STILL I LOVE WITH A LITTLE YELLOW CAR CALLED ESCI(y) SHE WILL RACE AGAIN LOL

you poor geezer

i have got my MOT in 2 weeks time and i am dreading it, bought sophia(name for my cinq) in Oct 06 and have already changed the drums, shoes, rear cylinders, bleed the system, changed cam and fan belt, changed a clutch cable which snapped on a busy main road plus i have had a newish tyre put on. i also had a flat tyre on Saturday and one rim is buckled:( plus i know the rear box need changing and i think the front shooks are knackered. not looking good but like you there is something about these cars with all their fault you simply can do without them.:) . hope you get her up and running to MOT standard very soon. good luck (y)

Back