Technical Rear indicator problem

Currently reading:
Technical Rear indicator problem

Hi Chaps and chapetts

I have been looking high and low for a connector that plugs the loom into the tail light. Water has some how got into it and now its buggered! Had to replace the tail light as that had water on the connection so was all white. Any idea where i can find it or a solution?

Thanks!!

only thing i can suggest seen as the plug comes on the loom is crop it off best you can and crimp the appropriate size crimp terminals onto the wires and plug them in individually ((mark them before you cut them))

not sure on the sizes you need so take your new cluster into a motor factors and match up the crimps got a guess at 110 (size)

failing that any local scrap yard or find on flea bay someone braking a GP and get it cut back 6" or so and solder and heat shrink a "new" plug on

only thing i can suggest seen as the plug comes on the loom is crop it off best you can and crimp the appropriate size crimp terminals onto the wires and plug them in individually ((mark them before you cut them))

not sure on the sizes you need so take your new cluster into a motor factors and match up the crimps got a guess at 110 (size)

failing that any local scrap yard or find on flea bay someone braking a GP and get it cut back 6" or so and solder and heat shrink a "new" plug on

Cheers andy I had a feeling I may need to get handy with the soldering iron!

Back