General Quick question regarding coolant please

Currently reading:
General Quick question regarding coolant please

RamesesPNiblik

Hi,

I've recently purchased a Panda Twin Air and I noticed that the (pink) coolant is running a little low. I thought I would top it up...

Checking the manual, it advises to purchase Tutela Paraflu UP. I looked online for Paraflu UP pink but there's only a couple places that sell it.

Please could someone advise: Do I need to use Paraflu UP specifically to top it up, or can I just go to Halfords and purchase their own coolant?:
https://www.halfords.com/motoring/e...y-mixed-antifreeze-and-coolant-1l-216179.html

According to the label it is pink... so is it the right type for my Panda?

Cheers!

Hi my twin air was the same I just went to a local motor factors and bought the correct colour job done my TA was using a bit of water over a week so I bought a new genuine water bottle and cap off eBay done the trick never had to top it up again

Hi my twin air was the same I just went to a local motor factors and bought the correct colour job done my TA was using a bit of water over a week so I bought a new genuine water bottle and cap off eBay done the trick never had to top it up again
IMG_2215.png

Any pink ‘OAT’ coolant will be fine. So long as it’s pink and says OAT (Oganic Acid Technology, I think). Other colours indicate different chemical mixes, and are used by engines with different metals or seals in their design. In an ‘emergency’, just plain water is ok too, so long as it’s only a small amount.

Back