Technical Qubo 1.3 dualogic intermittent noise after 2/3mins of driving from engine/gearbox

Currently reading:
Technical Qubo 1.3 dualogic intermittent noise after 2/3mins of driving from engine/gearbox

Daniel Hine

Good morning all, I’m a new member to this forum as I’ve recently bought a 2009 fiat qubo 1.3 diesel dualogic, I’m loving the car but I just have a issue of on the first journey every morning after 2/3mins of driving there is a noise coming from what I believe is from the passenger side front engine Bay Area possible around gearbox it last for about 10 seconds then goes away, once the noise has happened it will not happen again untill the next day, the gearbox function is not affected at all, it still changes gear gear fine even when the noise is being made, timing chain has been replaced, I’ve checked the level of the robot oil and that is fine, I’ve drained the gearbox oil no signs of debris or oil leaks under the car,the clutch is fine it does not slip on acceleration or up hills, it just a really wierd noise hat sound bad and I would expect it to be there all the time if it was something internal but everything is working fine, any ideas would be greatly appreciated, its really difficult to diagnose as like I said it only does it once a day and I cannot replicate it again, I have managed to get a passenger to record the noise so hopefully this help if anyone has had any similar noises, thanks again

Back