Styling punto mk2 leather interior

Currently reading:
Styling punto mk2 leather interior

hey guys just cleaned up the punto leather interior that i found a couple weeks ago
Gonna put it on ebay but i im giving you guys first choice as i rather see it go to fiat entusiast
Is complete interior black with blue insert on middle and includes black leather with blue stitching door cards and rear insert for 3 door model
Wear and a 6 inch rip on driver seat bolster and minor marks
Pretty rare sight so let me know who wants it

I'd have taken these off your hands, if I hadn't already upgraded to HGT interior, plus the 6 inch rip - that'll put a fair few people off I reckon, unless they know someone that can repair it.

Seen the seats before (or very similar) but never the door cards or rear quarters.

Get some pics up (y)

like promised this are the pictures of interior and door cards(y)

Attachments

• 20130123_093203.jpg
    20130123_093203.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 81
  • 20130123_093845.jpg
    20130123_093845.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 56
  • 20130123_094038.jpg
    20130123_094038.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 72
is almost certainly from a HGT abarth circa 2001 done to match the blue and black leather interior

i really dont know were they came from as were found while we were having a clear out at mate lock up with other interiors and various fiat/alfa bits:D
but it looks a very good retrim and i been told by members of this site that nobody seen it complete with door cards(y)
just been on phone with few leather repairers but only really found 2 people that would fix that nasty rip
so it will be fixed hopefully by next week and it will be as good as new(y)
so i hope someone from here gets this as i cannot have it myself for 2 simple reason...1 i dont have a punto, 2 punto are too small for my needs!
so who would like this interior? im willing to deliver if not too far so guys let me know!!:D

i really dont know were they came from as were found while we were having a clear out at mate lock up with other interiors and various fiat/alfa bits:D
but it looks a very good retrim and i been told by members of this site that nobody seen it complete with door cards

its only rare in terms of its pre made, anyone of us could take our seats for a similar re-trim tomorrow, i've seen them before with the door cards.

Its not rare as in some unusual fiat produced item, thats why Punto re-trimmed interiors never seem to sell for much money on eBay, because they were never a standard item that and the Alfa 147 interior is abundant and easy to fit

bare this all in mind when setting your price ;)

Back