problems with my media player

Currently reading:
problems with my media player

my media player has suddenly become inactive, I removed my memory stick to put more music on, when I replaced the stick the media player updated the files but half way through the player decided 'No Media Files Found', I have checked the stick, reformatted it, replaced the music but it still wont recognise any media files, I've used a different stick but again same problem, anybody got any ideas.

my media player has suddenly become inactive, I removed my memory stick to put more music on, when I replaced the stick the media player updated the files but half way through the player decided 'No Media Files Found', I have checked the stick, reformatted it, replaced the music but it still wont recognise any media files, I've different stick but again same problem, anybody got any ideas.

Guess what, problem resolved it seems after I had paired my LG Viewty phone with the system the media player decided it wanted an update, I was unaware of this as I had not removed the stick until I wanted to put more music on, when I returned the stick the media player did'nt want to know
I updated to 5.5 downloaded from blueandme.net

Back