Bravo prepare to be boarded

Currently reading:
Bravo prepare to be boarded

Mitchee

Hi, just bought an 07 bravo 1.9 mjet and have been tinkering from day one, found plenty of advice @ Boo but thought id join the forums to get more! so hello everyone happy motoring!

love Mitch

good to be here :)

im currently in the process of replacing my egr valve, took the old one off cleaned it out and whilst doing so tested the solenoid which unfortunately is as dead as a dodo! so ive forked out the £106 for a replacement!

the reason im going into detail is because im in the process of bringing my car back to its former glory! im looking for a set of 16/17 inch alloys and some advice on my heater! which isnt working, it will work correctly for 3 or 4 minutes do everythings its supposed to and then stop dead so i know its not a fuse,

ive been looking around and alot of people who have puntos are experiencing my problem, saying theres a black connector block behind the glovebox and a black wire melts and shorts out inside leaving the heaters paralysed, not sure if the bravo has the same setup havent realy had a chance to check, wondering if anyone has had the same problem, anyway this is already a long message so i wont go on forever!

also not sure if im posting this in the right place! hope so!

Mitch

Diesel 1.9 mjet 07 bravo

Keep an eye out on eBay for wheels. I am a bit of a wheel nut myself so, even though I am no longer a Bravo owner, will still post in the Bravo section if I find a set for sale :)

Back