please help :)

Currently reading:
please help :)

hey

right well ive been driving since november 2007 ive had this policy since april 2008 and im close to renewing it now

the problem i have is that 2months after taking out the policy i had a prang around june time

was a 300 thing the other person insisted on going threw insurance so my insurance paid for them but my excess was too high so i paid for my own!

now it is possible to either renew and then get a refund once my ncb is established and take out a policy then or get insured for that 2month time frame until the ncb or is there something i can do?

the way it stands is ill renew under having no ncb and a prang but for just 2months ill have that discount help guys or is it a bite the bullet moment :(

Your years NCB won't start being counted until you've had a year on a policy. So you won't have a years no claims until you come to renew this time next year (assuming there isn't another prang).

You'd have been better off canceling your policy and re-starting, but then that would have incured other costs.

Back