Pics of my Fiat Coupe 20vT

Currently reading:
Pics of my Fiat Coupe 20vT

M

Mike

not sure if its British Racing Green or Scotts Green.Havnt seen the colour code yet.
It needs a 'roody good clean as its got old tree leaves under the bonnet in the corners,some pipes are rusty yellow colour where its had a leak and where the overflow has leak.The inside needs a good hoover/clean and the dash needs refitting as he has had the centre part out as he tried to fix the blower motor?
The bodywork isnt perfect,has a slight dent in the pass door and a light scratch too,hopefully will buff out as its not too deep.
1 wheel ain the best as its scuffed and black but hoping itll come up clean, other 3 are good.

mikey_sig2.jpg

A Fiat Marea in a Bravo Shell..Its good to be different ;)
Now with Working steering wheel controls,
FC Performance chip.
'sadly on the blink :( '
Now a member of the 20vt club :)

it came with a Baileys dv26 twin piston,and he gave me a boost gauge which requires fitting.
the b.g will fit where the centre clock is but unsure if i want it there? It 'aparantly' has a gtec 1 chip but not seen it But have seen the standard chip iin the centre console in a money bag..so maybe true?
It has a k+n panel filter but he (or previously) has drilled about 8/9 big holes in the side of the airbox,why? lol you can hear it flutter aswell as 'tissh' lol Some on the fccuk say its good. me personally would have left the airbox,so am on look out for 1.

Got a folder full of receipts,inc cambelt,tensioners,pulleys,aux belt,water pump,pair of bottom arms,droplinks all fitted 18 month ago for £1077.It has a new turbo at a cost of £545 in 2010. A new clutch kit and cylinder was fitted 18 month ago too at a cost of £600 (inc labour).
Alot of old receipts from old previouys owners,all mot's from 2001 (3 missing),seriously is too much to list but all important things have been done.A lot has been spent on this car over the years,was going thru it all night,took me a good hour to go thru it all,and all old 8 books with a receipt for 10 in 2001 at 41k :0 lol

Right now the problems i pointed prier to buying:
Mis fire under load: Took all 5 coiles out to which 1 the spring wasnt inside it,it was wedged inside the port hole next to the plug.Replaced that.out of 5 plugs,1 was covered in oil and 1 is slightly cracked (bit of metal showing).all plugs and coils cleaned up and fitted.
Taken for a test drive and it drives alot better and smoother,BUT i wont know if i have fully sorted the problem out till im on a mway in 5th att 70..cos that was when the problem arrised.It wanted to go but was hesitating.
Water leak:
dont look too bad,its either a crack in the metal aly pipe OR a water pipe is split as its leaking right in corner where the pipe joins.
Blower not working:
Found to be a melted fuse,great! half is stuck in so need a new fuse holder.
Squeeky brakes:
Think thats down to **** discs and pads lol As my Mintex dont squeel at all.

All in all i got it for £480,well minus £8 as he put a jerry can in it to get me to the garage,and minus £10 as he rang a garage up and requested a duplicate coy which costed him lol
mot'd till end of july so not too bad tbh.A few lil problems i should be able to sort :)

Hope you like
Mike

sorry my spelling is bad lol He rang the garage where it got mot'd for a duplicate copy as he couldnt find the mot so that costed him £10*

Now that is a bargain, almost as good as my wagon, i paid £395 back in jan 2010 lol, gotta love fiats some people just dont get it lol, i want a coupe lol, maybe i will next year lol but the wagon will be staying too

NEWSIG.jpg
[/IMG]
Fiat Marea Weekend 2.0 20v HLX 147 83k and so far so good!

Down & Out Stickers available only here bravo and marea weekend only £5 incl delivery

well i got outbidded at 450 and 500,the next day he's offering it me for 500 lol i said to him yesterday,did u bid on it yourself? ha :)

cos the tax has ran out and he now has a baby (born tuesday) he has no need for it as he has a 5 door 307 and cos of the few lil problems,he couldnt be ar5ed with it.Was there a few hours,chatting bout it and having a bru etc ha

yeah its alright,took ant wells for a spin last night and as he got out and said ' I want 1' lol :)

I do want one....not too keen on the looks but it's the interior that counts as thats what you see when you're driving. That engine in a bravo would be AWESOME!!

not keen on the looks either,but im sure itll grow on me lol i do like my car tho,the colour,the wheels,the kit... so yeah that power in my car would be ace :)