IMG_0119.JPG

Grande Punto Pepe The Punto.

Introduction

Well here is my little 1.2 8v, i bought him mainly because i thought the baby blue interior was cool, and couldn't be happier with it.

Mods;
-17" alloys (removed since photos)
-Exhaust uk oval back box
-FK Badgless grille with DRL's (not on in photos)

Next steps;
-15" deep dish or OEM alloys
-Lowering springs
-Vinyl wrap the roof and mirrors in baby blue to match the interior
-Black depo headlamps
-Punto evo Tail lights
-I really want DAB radio but can't decide if i really want to lose my steering controls. and maybe a "little" ICE

Its great to find people who like Fiat's cause i get a bit of stick for driving it, and in my darkest moments i have to admit i did think for about half a second of buying a corsa just to conform, but my car is so stylish i just cant part with him.
First off, welcome!

Secondly, going from 17's to 15's and dropping on springs :idea: Noooooo. Go from 17's to 17's and drop on springs! Yesssss. 15's just don't look right IMO, even when lowered. Ben's GP 'SMOG' gets away with 16's simply because he has his slammed on its belly. Stick to 17's (y)

Liking the future plans, keep us updated.

And there is nothing wrong with driving a Grande! They are the sexiest cars on the road for sure :slayer:

GP FTW!

Secondly, going from 17's to 15's and dropping on springs :idea: Noooooo. Go from 17's to 17's and drop on springs! Yesssss. 15's just don't look right IMO, even when lowered.

I've just got for some original BMW E30 BBS 15's, I think they should look good... I've seen one or two grande's with 15" lowered and they look really good (especially with tire stretch). I will have to post up a thread of my car (not got a lot of photo's atm. Alloys and tires are getting fitted next weekend! :)

I'd rather drive a...well something lifeless and boring not to mention rubbish ah I know a Corsa than a Cors...oh wait.

Great choice. Will look great if you stick to your mod list. Sounds tasteful.

Back