500 Pasadoble Red near The Fort

Currently reading:
500 Pasadoble Red near The Fort

Lloyd71

Detailing obsessive
The car was an 09 plate and was driven by a young girl and the passenger appeared to be her mum, I pulled up alongside and her mum looked round smiling so I waved! The car looked spotless and the driver was really cute too!

If it's anyone on here then nice choice of colour, it looked amazing in the sunshine. (y)

The car was an 09 plate and was driven by a young girl and the passenger appeared to be her mum, I pulled up alongside and her mum looked round smiling so I waved! The car looked spotless and the driver was really cute too!

If it's anyone on here then nice choice of colour, it looked amazing in the sunshine. (y)

no, don't get your hopes up - it's not the cute girl you saw, LOL! But do u mean the fort just outside Manchester?

no, don't get your hopes up - it's not the cute girl you saw, LOL! But do u mean the fort just outside Manchester?

No, The Fort just outside Birmingham, it's a shopping park near the old Fort Dunlop which has been converted to a nice new shopping and office complex. (y)

Back