General Parts - where to find a replacement inspection hatch?

Currently reading:
General Parts - where to find a replacement inspection hatch?

Lupy

Hi All,

Thanks to a waterlogged nearside daylight running light, I've just discovered that my Fiat 500 (Lounge; 2016) no longer has a 'behind the headlights in the wheel arch' inspection hatch OR rubber cover! No clue what's happened to them.

The lights' electrics are exposed and we've got days of rain due... as they're easy parts I hoped to replace them myself, but I've tried to find the parts and haven't been able to. Does anyone know what I'm looking for / what they're called, please?

Thanks!

Last edited:

Drill holes in wing guard and new cover once in place cable tie so it doesn't go missing

As for the rubber cover try Fiat themselves I could only find this one

It's possible the rubber cover has fallen off and is "in" the bumper ?

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.

Drill holes in wing guard and new cover once in place cable tie so it doesn't go missing

As for the rubber cover try Fiat themselves I could only find this one

It's possible the rubber cover has fallen off and is "in" the bumper ?
Thank you SO much! Great idea about checking if the rubber cover is still in there - I'll investigate first thing.

Thanks again - my terminology was all wrong for a parts search!

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
For the rubber cover find somebody breaking one with front end damage especially damaged lights I'm sure they would sell you the rear cover from a scrap headlights

Typcastboy may have one in his pile of Spares as well from ones he's repaired

Back