Panda (Classic) Panda Pink

Currently reading:
Panda (Classic) Panda Pink

True there. I see one the other day parked on someones drive, faded and neglected but complete it did have rear light guards on though but looked a bit rough though. Think it was sold privately as I think it had a week to run.

It was me! Couldn't resist :D
It also joins that crazy 52 plate (DVLA cock up) CLX and a 98 LHD 4x4 that's my daily transport :cool:
Only just rediscovered FF after many moons away, nice to be back chaps.
If i ever solve the mystery of uploading photos I'll add them to the garage. The Pink & the CLX (soon to be Lime green) will be used to advertise my canoe hire business in the Lakes.
Too true about the wheel trims! currenyl surfing ebay for something nicer! (y)

Yay. Glad it went to another member.

Hope you don't mind me asking, did you get it for only the price listed?

That's a very rare Pink, just the fact its not got wrotten doors. I've never seen a pink without rot!

Hope she serves you well (y)

Where's "Petel" :confused: Not been around recently, and is a real fanatic of it 'pinks'.

Jon.

Amazingly she doesn't seem to have any rot anywhere! in fact the eldery chap selling her had only racked up 100 miles or between the last mot and kept her in a warm garage the rest of the time.:)

I just clicked on the buy it now of £425 which seemed ok, although you'll know doubt know if thats good or bad!

Shes actually in way better nick than the 95 CLX i bought off Ebay for £460 which although has no rot, doesn't actually have a straight panel on her and will probably cost the same again in the bodyshop to get back to 'pristine' condition. (maybe that makes her sound worse than she is, but i wish a few ripples and dings had been mentioned, but that seems the way of ebay adverts!)

I'm looking to put some alloys on Pinky. Anyone know if 15s with 195/55 tyres will fit?

thanks

Well done for choosing this one, if I hadn't bought one a month ago I'd have gone for this one myself ( for my Daughter to use you understand ).

I've got two rot free Pandas now, just picked them straight off of Ebay like you, they are out there but don't tell the general public, lets keep this little secret to ourselves so that when we want one they're still cheep. ;)

I think you're pushing it a bit with the alloys, I've got 175/70/ 13's on mine and that's getting close to the limit. I would imagine that the overall diameter of your choice is even greater, please let me know if you manage it though.

Last edited:
I think i've given up on the 15s idea. just bought a set of nice Ex Alfa 14" five spokes that i'm going to spray white. Hopefully they will compliment Pinky perfectly! They came with 175/60x14s on and fill the arches a bit more but dont rub anywhere even when going over the speed bumps at work. They also seem to give it a fraction more height and really do look the business.

When i get the Pandas just how i like them i'll bung photos up.

My LHD Country Club desparately needs some alloys too! aghhhhh Ebay will be my downfall! :devil:

I think i've given up on the 15s idea. just bought a set of nice Ex Alfa 14" five spokes that i'm going to spray white. Hopefully they will compliment Pinky perfectly! They came with 175/60x14s on and fill the arches a bit more but dont rub anywhere even when going over the speed bumps at work. They also seem to give it a fraction more height and really do look the business.

My LHD Country Club desparately needs some alloys too! aghhhhh Ebay will be my downfall! :devil:

Wow! Country Club - possibly the most luxurious Panda ever built!(y)

Electric windows in a Panda. Just crazy!

Went on holiday to Devon. Drove past a Kia dealer and spotted it just sat there. Had to do a double take. But it has been traded in against a new something or other and amazingly had avoided the scrappage scheme, still not sure how (maybe Kia aren't participating?) as they had allowed £1500 for it as a p/x and now wanted £1700 for it So i snapped it up much to the kids amusement and my partners fury! Am still having to do extra washing up duties! (n) still, it's deepy cool and only done 40k kilometers! :eek:

Good stuff, keen to see those 14's on her.

Electric windows in a Panda. Just crazy!

Went on holiday to Devon. Drove past a Kia dealer and spotted it just sat there. Had to do a double take. But it has been traded in against a new something or other and amazingly had avoided the scrappage scheme, still not sure how (maybe Kia aren't participating?) as they had allowed £1500 for it as a p/x and now wanted £1700 for it So i snapped it up much to the kids amusement and my partners fury! Am still having to do extra washing up duties! (n) still, it's deepy cool and only done 40k kilometers! :eek:

There will be a lot of envious Panda owners on here!!! Look forward to the pics! What an amazing p/x!!!

Back