General Panda mamy catologue/brochure ?

Currently reading:
General Panda mamy catologue/brochure ?

blue cento hp

The Daddy
My daughter has just got a new panda mamy, I have seen a brochure in Italian on e-bay, was wondering if there ever was an english edition. If there was does anyone have a spare for sale. ,I must say I'm jealous that my 100hp does not have the sliding backseat option, it would be ideal when going away, 2 people lots of luggage, or when youv'e got 2 in back there's acres of leg room.

ALAN

Yep it sure is bright, it has replaced a yellow cinquecento sporting which wasn't exactly hard to spot in a crowded car park. The interior is rather atractive, the seat edge is grey with an orange mesh centre, I believe this colour was also used on the aubergine car ( a sort ot of mettalic purple) This looks really great with the orange exterior, the seats came fitted with what can best descibed as purple smocks complete with bottle holders, these have been removed. The car is specced with sliding rear seat ,bluetooth, and air con on top of the normal dynamic , perhaps the colour is not everyones ideal but she loves it. She came with me when I went to look for a 100hp in January, there one sat in showroom, it cetainly makes an impression.

ALAN

Back