OT - The most bizarre thing happened to me this morning...

Currently reading:
OT - The most bizarre thing happened to me this morning...

R

Roberto

So there I was, minding my own business, on the way into work, when I came up to a small roundabout not far from my office where I need to turn right. I was in the right hand lane, indicating, with a white transit to my left, not indicating, so I presume he's going straight over. But no, this guy just cuts me up and almost takes the front off the car!

So, I see him shifting towards me and lay my hand on the horn, but the guy just kept going. So, I just put it down to a **** driving a van and carry on behind him up the hill to the office.

Just before I get to the trading estate where we're based, we stop at a set of lights. It's then that I notice the van driver getting out and coming towards me. Now I'm sat there thinking, "Ok, just what I need. Some fat C**t fancies a slap first thing in the morning". I'm getting ready to step out and see what happens but he just doesn't look angry. So I wind my window down a few inches and he says, "I'm REALLY sorry mate.... I just didn't see you there. Really sorry. Hope that's ok."

And I'm just sat there, phasers set to well and truly stunned!! So I say that it's all gravy and thank him for saying so and we just move on our merry way!

How often does that happen?? I was so impressed that I took his details off the van, and immediately emailed his company to thank him and make sure his boss got to hear about this. Let's be honest, how many of us would've reported bad driving? I think it's equally important to acknowledge good driving or good driving manners.

That one moment restored a little bit of my faith in human nature :)

Rob
Mk.2 Marea Weekend 1.8 16v 115 ELX - Bigger IS better ! ;)

lol at above..Thats usually the case off white van men haha..Theyre worse than taxi's :)

mikey_sig2.jpg

A Fiat Marea in a Bravo Shell :)
My Vid:
http://s329.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid329.photobucket.com/albums/l362/mikedenney/MyVid_0001.flv&fs=1&os=1&ap=1