Styling Opinions on this Novitec diffuser

Currently reading:
Styling Opinions on this Novitec diffuser

Opinions on this please. ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1426942246.573981.jpg
ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1426942257.805829.jpg

I don't have twin exhausts like in the photo but I could have it modified. It's a decent price at the money with the exchange rate. I think I may have to put that on my purchase list:) thanks for your feedback:)

I don't have twin exhausts like in the photo but I could have it modified. It's a decent price at the money with the exchange rate. I think I may have to put that on my purchase list:) thanks for your feedback:)

Yeah definitely. I mean a pretend exhaust is always an option, but obviously not ideal.

Also check it doesn't lower the back of the car too much, or you'll probably end up buying side skirts and a front lip/splitter to bring everything back into line!

Yeah definitely. I mean a pretend exhaust is always an option, but obviously not ideal.

Also check it doesn't lower the back of the car too much, or you'll probably end up buying side skirts and a front lip/splitter to bring everything back into line!

Nah I would never have a pretend exhaust ahaha. And yeah I'll have to have a look. Don't think it will too much but planning on getting a splitter anyway:) I'll have to start saving up:) will probably buy the diffuser first then modify the exhuast after but as a total it'll cost £250 to buy diffuser and have dual exit exhaust at back:/ is it worth that much??

Nah I would never have a pretend exhaust ahaha. And yeah I'll have to have a look. Don't think it will too much but planning on getting a splitter anyway:) I'll have to start saving up:) will probably buy the diffuser first then modify the exhuast after but as a total it'll cost £250 to buy diffuser and have dual exit exhaust at back:/ is it worth that much??

Splitters look awesome. Shame they'd look insane on a little 500!

Well to be honest, I'd be metalworking the exhaust myself, so i'd be saving money that way. I can't tell you. I mean, it's your car and it's up to you. My spoiler and paint set me back somewhere around £150, and my intended wheels and springs are gonna set me back a combined £600 - just to give an idea.

Splitters look awesome. Shame they'd look insane on a little 500!

Well to be honest, I'd be metalworking the exhaust myself, so i'd be saving money that way. I can't tell you. I mean, it's your car and it's up to you. My spoiler and paint set me back somewhere around £150, and my intended wheels and springs are gonna set me back a combined £600 - just to give an idea.

They look amazing. Want to get a front and rear one but going to go with rear first not sure why but am gonna buy that first. Yeah well the guy I'm going to is only charging £60 labour and the rest is parts so exhaust tips/brackets/ tube etc. suppose yeah well I can always sell it second hand and it is my pride and joy so not too much. Might try sell some other things though to make up the cost but it's something I'd love to do:)

Back