Panda (Classic) OMG! What a waste :u(

Currently reading:
Panda (Classic) OMG! What a waste :u(

Just spoke to the fella who had the advert, its pretty much picked clean now:cry: he said he had a whole buch of people over the weekend visit and have the parts - shame to seee such a good car die:(

Well even if that's filled in, you can still re-register it with DVLA (about £25 iirc).

But the scrapped box on V5 is seen as a different type of scrap to scrappy scrap etc iirc.

:yeahthat:

Just spoke to the fella who had the advert, its pretty much picked clean now:cry: he said he had a whole buch of people over the weekend visit and have the parts - shame to seee such a good car die:(

:cry: Oh well, at least it hasn't been crushed whole, still a complete waste, it looked completely mint.

Went to my local dealership today to sort Stilo, saw a battered M reg Colour. Asked what scrappy it was going to. Dealer said don't know, government collect them. Noticed it wasn't in a secure or CCTV covered compound. Visited said dealer tonight and it was gone :cry:

I was glad it was in a well battered state (will load pic's) but still a waist. Might visit local scrappy's tomorrow and try and track it down.

Went to my local dealership today to sort Stilo, saw a battered M reg Colour. Asked what scrappy it was going to. Dealer said don't know, government collect them. Noticed it wasn't in a secure or CCTV covered compound. Visited said dealer tonight and it was gone :cry:

I was glad it was in a well battered state (will load pic's) but still a waist. Might visit local scrappy's tomorrow and try and track it down.

why didnt you just ask if you could rob bits off it?

Is it legal?
I thought that nothing from that type of scheme car can back on the road...even in pieces...

Back