Oil Leak!!

Currently reading:
Oil Leak!!

M

Mike

my car has had an oil leak for some time but was only drip,drip drip.
Now it is quite bad,there can be a big puddle under the car when i go to use it the next day. I have changed the rocker cover and 0 rings 2 week ago the head was covered in it. But after that,all around the sides are now dry.
However i have found out after breaking back the pulley cover that its leaking in there somewhere. The cam belt is wet
A guy at a local garage said there is a cam seal to which the leak could be leaking from that hence getting inside the side cover? Is this true?
im going to take off my water bottle tomorrow and take that side screw out but what i want to know is,is there another screw holding that polastic cover on down at the bottom somewhere and can you get to it?
As it is leaking all down the side and onto that big bracket that holds the alt on that covers the filter also

Cheers
Mike

Hi Mike, is this on the HGT...? If so to get the cam cover off there are three bolts irc... i couldn't get to the lower two until i dropped the engine off the mounts on the driver side....

P010810_075601.jpg

feck sake :s Yeah its more the pulley cover isnt it,the cam cover is what ppl call the rocker cover? either way same thing lol
there is the 1 bolt i can get to by taking the hader tank off but i cant see the others :(