Multipla Newbie Multipla owner

Currently reading:
Multipla Newbie Multipla owner

erbitrude

Hi :)

I have just bought a 2000 Multipla JTD ELX and am having a few issues, so i have dropped in to pick all your brains.

Hi, we had our first from new in 2001 and then swapped to a new one again in 2004 which we still have. Not without their faults but they're fantastic family cars.

Nick

Just joined the Forum here myself - after 4 years of ownership. TOP Forum with great guys to help out :worship:. These are fantastic cars, with particular foibles. Enjoy....

Mike

Welcome newbie :)
You'll love the Multipla and love this forum. I've been so pleased with everyone on here as they're so helpful. There's always a few bits to do on the bug but it is so rewarding, best MPV I've ever had.
So, again, welcome to our family :)

Thank you for the warm welcome. I must say i really love the car, but i can see my other half getting a bit cross with the amount of things that seem to be going wrong with it at the moment.

They all seem to be easily fixable and cheap to repair, but my dear husband is a "ride em till they die" kind of driver, and i really need to look after this car.

Post up the issues and we'll chip in (If we can), however, most of us have seen some problems and collectively we've seen just about everything!
They are great cars, great use of space and surprisingly good to drive but they require attention and parts more than some.

Back