500 Newbie Just Checking In ^^

Currently reading:
500 Newbie Just Checking In ^^

Hello All!

Just another random n00b sticking her nose in here to say "Hi" *Waves* :D

I've had a 6 year love affair with the 500 and have finally mustered the beans to get one of the little lovelies all to myself. ^^ Her name is Mynx (rearranged from her plate) and she's 63 plate 500 Lounge in Crossover Black, with the lovely grey interior.

Well, that's Mynx. As for me, well, vital stats: 32/F/Taken and based in Staffordshire (UK). I am also the proud owner of a classic Mini Designer, also black and known as Monty.

Hope to make your various acquaintances in good time!

Cheers!
DX

Hi.
Another newbie of both a 500 and also to here..!! (I just can't figure out how to start up my own post just yet so thought I would say 'Hi' )

Anyway.... I've just taken collection [yesterday] of my 500 lounge and am surprised just how much is bunged into it considering it's a little car. I was driving a Lexus IS220 up until 3 months ago when the turbo blew up and wrecked the engine (£2600 worth of damage - hence looking for a new car rather than laying out for repairs). Time will tell if I've made the right choice I guess :)

Soooo jealous... Have a long wait for my 500S...I'm also amazed at the different spec levels cars have in different regions. I'm in Australia and we seem to have our own 500 versions. No diesel here, no 500L and the 500S appears to be a 6 speed manual here.
Enjoy those cars ... I'll keep staring at my brochure....

Back