Newbie from NL with Fiat Croma

Currently reading:
Newbie from NL with Fiat Croma

locker14

Hi everyone,

After using the forum for the past four years as a source of information, I have decided to join the forum as a member and contribute with information about my own car: a 2008 Fiat Croma FL, 1.8 MPI Corporate.

I have bought my car four years ago, and I'm still very satisfied with it. Even after 14 years, it looks modern and crisp. It's a comfortable cruiser and the amount of space in the back is unmatched. I was told by others that buying an old Italian car would involve many technical problems, but acutally my Croma turned out to be more reliable than many German cars in my environment. I plan to keep my Croma for the coming years. I have recently replaced some exterior trims to keep it looking nice: a side indicator (which was green on the inside), B-pillar trims on the doors because of rust and I have replaced the logo's on the front. Also, the head lamps were polished last year, which makes a huge difference. Next week, I will install new hub caps on the wheels.

Still, there is some work to do and I need some advice on some of the smaller problems I have with the car. I hope there are more Croma owners on the forum and we can share our experiences! Here are soms photos of my Croma:

Attachments

• Croma 1.jpg
    Croma 1.jpg
    755.4 KB · Views: 48
  • Croma 2.jpg
    Croma 2.jpg
    800.2 KB · Views: 46
  • Croma 3.jpg
    Croma 3.jpg
    641.6 KB · Views: 34
  • Croma 4.jpg
    Croma 4.jpg