Newbie and question about access code for pairing iPhone

Currently reading:
Newbie and question about access code for pairing iPhone

Siri778

Hi, I’m new here. Found this forum in my desperate search for answers about how to pair my phone to the stereo in my Fullback.

Bizarrely I had successfully paired my last phone but I got a new one last week and can’t for the life of me remember how to or figure it out!

I went into settings and ‘pairing’, which then asks me to input a 4 digit code I do not have. The same happens when I try to pair via the Speech function. The phone Bluetooth will not pick up the car Bluetooth, presumably because of the missing code.

The strange thing is that I don’t think I ever had the code - I don’t think I needed it the last time.

Would anyone be able to help me out? Is there a way to get the code? Or alternatively to pair the phone without it?

Thanks.

On the Panda and Bravo the pairing function is started in the computer via steering wheel buttons. No code was needed it supplies one from your phone and you just check the phone and say OK. There is an item in the menu to delete users and send the phone in the car back to factory clean.

Back