Grande Punto New toys for my punto IDEAS PLEASE?!?!

Currently reading:
Grande Punto New toys for my punto IDEAS PLEASE?!?!

Looking for some new things to add to my T-jet, was thinking a new back box possibly super sprint as ive got a custom cat back at the moment but its not as loud as I want. Hoping the super sprint would be louder. I want it loud so that I cant hear the engine over the exhaust, which ive been trying to get for a long time, going through 3 different types of back boxes and bores etc. Anyone recommend anything decent which is loud and sounds good?

Also, getting a bit bored of the baileys dump valve and am keen for a change but not sure if you even get any other dump valves for the t-jets?

Not sure what else to add but just looking for some ideas of what other mods I could do. Cheers :)

Just my opinion but not a fan of loud exhausts, never have been, probably as its mostly 17 year olds in mk1 corsas with a hell of a lot of noise but no go to show for it. I know from your other post recently that this certainly isnt the case for you, just thinking of what the innocent and unknowing bystander at the side of the road might think :D.

With regards to mods, if you cant think of anything else is it worth doing anything else? Having looked at your pictures in your other post though i would possibly suggest either painting or vinyling the rear 'diffuser' black too. Ive seen that on a few GPs on here and i quite like the look of that. This is planned for my car at some point. Other than that i'd say your car was looking nice :slayer:.

Back