500 New to 500 and Fiat!

Currently reading:
500 New to 500 and Fiat!

jackiet

Just got my new electroclash grey 500 yesterday and love it - although think my son might love it even more, great fun already! :)

Just got my new electroclash grey 500 yesterday and love it - although think my son might love it even more, great fun already! :)

Welcome to the Forum, let's have some pic's don't keep it to yourself:D

Hoping the photos are attached! Am feeling v.european, English, living in France, German dog and now an Italian car...!

Attachments

• Full page photo.pdf
    1,007.7 KB · Views: 67
  • Full page photo 2.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 52
Hoping the photos are attached! Am feeling v.european, English, living in France, German dog and now an Italian car...!

Very nice looking, crisp and clean, the car also.:devil::D

one more then must away.....oh the joys!:hug:

P1020984.jpg

one more then must away.....oh the joys!:hug:

My Oh's 1st 500 was electroclash grey and I thought it looked really good, especially when cleaned/polished. As it was a used car when bought she did not have a choice as needed a dualogic gearbox. Eventually she came round to liking it as she got quite a few favourable comments about it.

Ha ha, just like me - tell her I sympathise. My Oh bought a huge manual estate, it was like driving a tank so off we went car shopping and trying to find an automatic where we are is like the proverbial needle... then we went to Fiat! I'm so happy, dualogic and small! :)

what a cracker....lovely clean lines, beauty body, smiley facia...cars quite crisp too......:)
Quite handy with a spanner if you're short...........

Good luck!

Last edited:
what a cracker....lovely clean lines, beauty body, smiley facia...cars quite crisp too......:)
Quite handy with a spanner if you're short...........

Good luck!

Sorry got there first:devil:(y)

Back