500 New owner to site

Currently reading:
500 New owner to site

JensFiat

I'm a newbie here and a soon to be a Fiat Sport owner.
My name is Jennifer and I'm sweating bullets right now!
I'm originally from So. California and currently live near Austin, TX where it's at least 105 degrees and sickly humid. I was driving a Jaguar X-k8 and sold it due to a lovely thing called divorce. When the new Fiat came out in the US I was super intrigued. My husband not so much. So.....now that he's gone, I'm awaiting my Fiat Sport to be delivered from the dealership soon. I'm so excited! I hope to learn all I can from the forum and so glad I found it!!!

Welcome to the forum Jennifer.
The 500's quite a change from your Jag! A number of us on here went from big powerful cars to the 500 and are not disappointed and would not go back now. You will save a fortune in running costs.
The 500 is a great little car.. You will fall in love with it for sure. We ended up buying two!
This forum is a great resource and there are some regulars who have been on here since 2008 and know every nut and bolt of a 500.
Looking forward to seeing some pics of the new arrival. We always love to see pics on here too.
All the best!

Hi Jennifer, welcome to the forum. I can agree with what has been said by The Twins. I downsized from a Mercedes C Class Sport (also had Audis and Jags)

Had a TA Lounge for 18 months which was great fun, and have now progressed to an Abarth 500. You should enjoy the 500 experience with no regrets(y)

Back