General New Alessi owner!💚

Currently reading:
General New Alessi owner!💚

Welcome to the Fiat Forum and congrats on finding one of the rarest Panda 169’s in the rarest colour! Cherish it. The people on here can help you with most anything you’ll ever need to know about it!
Thanks SB..been a long time wanting one so will be giving it some love! The interior,well seats needs a clean, not a spot of rust anywhere though and seems surprisingly solid when the door closes.(I thought it would be quite 'tinny'!
Gotta move a previous car or two on though to make room for it but the sacrifice is worth it💚
Have you still got yours and especially the low mileage easy?wow!

Thanks SB..been a long time wanting one so will be giving it some love! The interior,well seats needs a clean, not a spot of rust anywhere though and seems surprisingly solid when the door closes.(I thought it would be quite 'tinny'!
Gotta move a previous car or two on though to make room for it but the sacrifice is worth it💚
Have you still got yours and especially the low mileage easy?wow!
Ah sadly not. I got rid of it in 2020. Lockdown made us all a bit crazy… my big loss was letting it go. I still see it pass me on the way to work going the opposite direction some days. I got that for £5500 with 17k or 19k miles. Currently waiting to collect the CT.

I miss my 169 Panda, owned it the longest. Wish I knew where it was. I regret letting that go too. For £140 a year in tax I should have kept it as a back up

Do any of you Alessi guys know the colour code for the white on our cars please? 🙏 Double checking in case it's different to 'normal' white cars..Thanks..
The colour code is on a label on every removable part

Bonnet, doors and so on

The easiest is the rear hatch, if you open it. On the outer lip

It can and does fall off. The front and rear are likely to have been replace at sometime on a older car

I find the bottom edge of the rear doors the most reliable. Mirror or front facing camera phone saves laying on your back

Thanks for info, I'm not with the car at the moment or would have checked as my seller is keeping it until my storage is ready shortly.. Just wanting to paint some trims I'll be fitting and match the white as close as I can👍

Ah sadly not. I got rid of it in 2020. Lockdown made us all a bit crazy… my big loss was letting it go. I still see it pass me on the way to work going the opposite direction some days. I got that for £5500 with 17k or 19k miles. Currently waiting to collect the CT.

I miss my 169 Panda, owned it the longest. Wish I knew where it was. I regret letting that go too. For £140 a year in tax I should have kept it as a back up
Shame letting things go sometimes.. especially if you still see it! I sold my mint 1st series 126 with 8k original miles to help restore another car of mine, regretted it always!😔

Do any of you Alessi guys know the colour code for the white on our cars please? 🙏 Double checking in case it's different to 'normal' white cars..Thanks..
A long time ago, I determined mine to be Ice White, code 249, Can't remember now how I got to that.
The colour code is on a label on every removable part

Bonnet, doors and so on

The easiest is the rear hatch, if you open it. On the outer lip

It can and does fall off. The front and rear are likely to have been replace at sometime on a older car

I find the bottom edge of the rear doors the most reliable. Mirror or front facing camera phone saves laying on your back
All the white bits are the plastic side trims, the bumpers, and the roof rails. They may well have labels inside them, but not visible unless removed. The side trims are held on with double-sided adhesive foam pads, so best not to try to remove them unless necessary.

A long time ago, I determined mine to be Ice White, code 249, Can't remember now how I got to that.

All the white bits are the plastic side trims, the bumpers, and the roof rails. They may well have labels inside them, but not visible unless removed. The side trims are held on with double-sided adhesive foam pads, so best not to try to remove them unless necessary.
Thanks Bill, I'll take that forward.. Thanks for the extra info👍

Back