Technical needing help guys + gals...quickly

Currently reading:
Technical needing help guys + gals...quickly

tipoboy

some moron has decided to reverse into my rear quarter panel on my 3dr tipo 16v. the offender then happily left the scene of the crime without leaving his particulars. hence this thread.

the idiot has creased my rear quarter panel right up to the window and i've been told by a mechanic that my cars a right off. i on the other hand would like to get my car back on the road, so does anyone know where i can get a passenger side rear quarter panel for a 3dr sedi??

the cops dont really care and i'm at my wits end can anyone help????????

It's time to decide how much you love your car.

If you love it enough you will have the damage repaired by a bodyshop. Just in the same way I had the rusty arches repaired on mine. The panels are not available as they are part of the actual shell.

Access to the panel should be pretty good from inside, so a good body shop will repair it with little problems.

Andy.:)

just got a quote of £260 fully fixed and painted. i dont think thats too bad, but i'd still like to get my hands on the inconsiderate c*nt who did it!!

tipoboy said:
just got a quote of £260 fully fixed and painted. i dont think thats too bad, but i'd still like to get my hands on the inconsiderate c*nt who did it!!
Proberly find the culprit was either drunk, still under the influence or uninsured!

Andy.

Back