Technical Need part numbers/codes for lambda probe connector holder

Currently reading:
Technical Need part numbers/codes for lambda probe connector holder

kido resuri

Hello,

I need Fiat part numbers for the plastic holder of the lambda probe connector and the wire/water hose holder. See image below. I searched through ePER, but couldn't find them ..

It's a Fiat Punto mk2b 1.2 8V, but I think it is the same as for mk2a 1.2 16V

Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• 20190405_192428.jpg
    20190405_192428.jpg
    463.8 KB · Views: 28
Thank you, I searched everything and everywhere in ePER, but couldn't find the parts in the image above. That's why I'm asking for help, maybe someone knows the part numbers or point me to the correct category in ePER where I may have missed these parts.

Hello,

I need Fiat part numbers for the plastic holder of the lambda probe connector and the wire/water hose holder. See image below. I searched through ePER, but couldn't find them ..

It's a Fiat Punto mk2b 1.2 8V, but I think it is the same as for mk2a 1.2 16V

Any help would be appreciated.

I think you can improvise the top part. For example use the ground down head of a bolt so it is sufficiently thin to slide into the connector. The connector does not clip in it just slides in fairly loosely and is held there by the rigidity of the wiring.

The bottom clip is a bit of a pain to use. You can probably reuse the existing clip with some reuseable cable ties? You can buy ties with tabs to release the tie which are practical for regular reuse.

Otherwise you need to go to a scrapyard.

Thank you for the replies, I think the scrapyard will be the solution.

Back