My wagon got noticed

Currently reading:
My wagon got noticed

R

Robin

Well chaps, my wagon has been noticed, i have been asked about a feature for a magazine (not gonna mention it as i don't want to give false hope) but it has been blogged about by a certain writer.

clicky

http://sucksqueezebangblow-juice.blogspot.com/2011/10/unloved-fiats.html

and teh wagon is still evolving, its of teh road at the moment till Jan as i am changing the bushes, droplinks and making it a little lower and getting all teh suspenson cleaned and painted.

cheers

robin

NEWSIG.jpg
[/IMG]
Fiat Marea Weekend 2.0 20v HLX 147 83k and so far so good!

Down & Out Stickers available only here bravo and marea weekend only £5 incl delivery

Is that another BarrysBoys type site/blog?

Also where is the pic taken,looks similar to where Grease/Terminator etc was filmed for the car chases :D

Picture is from brooklands, when I went last year we had to drive up that embankment to get to our plot...oh and over uncovered manholes! Can't remember who I was behind but it didn't half scrape the bottom of the car on it!

Congrats on the mention by the way!

so thats what brooklands is like.
good place for a photoshoot it seems :)

good to hear you got a mention mate,but correct me if im wrong that blog is 'ripping' old fiats?

Brooklands can be an absolute mare in a modded car, not only do you have the banking to contend with, but last year (or posibly even the year before that) we had to go right around the houses) and my HGT was tearing chunks out of the scenery :(

Robin, good to hear mate, had a thought on those bits aswell, will drop you a line in a bit

Mike, nope this is not a barry boys thing, this guy is a writer and writes for many magazines and has a blog about cars, this guy got in touch and asked me a gazillion questions about my car, he see it a brooklands and happened to stumble across my build thread on retro rides, he writes for retro rides and has also written a book about cars etc etc. the multipla is a mate of mine and he has a set of marea front shocks and lowering springs courtesy of me lol.

Andy_sx good to speak to you buddy, yeah drop me a line mate when you can :) be good to have a catch up.

cheers

robin

NEWSIG.jpg
[/IMG]
Fiat Marea Weekend 2.0 20v HLX 147 83k and so far so good!

Down & Out Stickers available only here bravo and marea weekend only £5 incl delivery