My son's pain from rock throw

Currently reading:
My son's pain from rock throw

there really is no excuse for throwing rocks. harsh punishment is needed. i'd again like to suggest chopping off a hand as suitable punishment (the hand that threw the rock).

What the fcuk is going wrong with some of the younger generation of today? Is it genetic or just bad upbringing? I mean, I did stupid things in my youth but I didn't go and throw rocks at passing cars nor did I set out to cause damage or injury to other people and/ or their property.

Time to bring back lynch mobbing and teach these people what it's like to be at the receiving end of mindless violence :mad:

P.S. Luvduvs, are you trying to put off people from wanting to immigrate to Australia??? :eek:

what absolute c**ts!! im 19, and i would NEVER do anything like this, not now, nor in the past,and dont know anyone who would do such a thing, whats the f**king point!? why are there such mindless f**kers out there who have nothing else better to do that throw rocks!? tw**s. :mad:

Reminds me of a time when I was picked on at school. Ocassaional punches at me would occur with the common name calling. It doesn't compare to this though, the closest I've been attacked from a car was by a couple of children with a bugle.

I hope the lad pulls through mind. That and the goons caught and punished, perferabally with jail. The inmates there may kick them for what they did if you know what I mean.

P.S. Luvduvs, are you trying to put off people from wanting to immigrate to Australia??? :eek:

Yep.

Is it me or have the police charged the passengers and driver of the car with hindering the investigation? Aren't they the ones who took him to the hospital and may well have saved his life?

yeah i dont get that bit, i guess they did something that isnt mentioned in the report.

That's Australian journalism for ya. One of the news sites had as a headline story of a former prime minister hitting a hole-in-one. That's how pathetic it is.

Back