My short Abarth video...

Currently reading:
My short Abarth video...

Revolution01

Hi all!

First off I apologise if this is in the wrong spot - I couldn't see a dedicated spot to post videos so I figured this would be the next best place to put it!

My friends and I have been making a few videos on Youtube lately showcasing some brilliant roads nearby and have been enjoying checking out some of the best twisty roads around the place in some interesting cars!

So for our next video we could think of no better car to feature than this one!

This is a trailer for the full episode, which we'll be filming this saturday (can't wait!) and hopefully will be on Youtube within a couple of weeks!

Enjoy this clip, and please let me know what you think!

Very impressive shots and editing. I always love it when clips are edited in sync with what the music is doing... speaking of which, what is the track? I liked it :)

as nicely put together as it is, 44 seconds before you actually see any glimpse of a car which is probably only for 0.1 of a second?

and in that initial 44 seconds i swear i saw the side of of the same mountain about 4 times or more

Still very well edited, and I do like some of the filters you've used

Thanks guys :)

The song is called "In Your Arms" by Andy Moor featuring Jessica Sweetman. A friend of mine chose it!

There'll be plenty of footage of both cars in the full episode! The thinking behind this teaser was to just show snippets of the car, to whet appetites :p

If you're interested, check out our previous full episode, we took an Alfa Romeo 164 QV out for that one!

Any even remotely interesting road in this nanny-Nazi-state of a country has had the speed limit dropped to 50 (Snake Pass) or 40 (B1125) it must be great down under.

Aah, it's not that awesome here, most rural sorts of roads are limited to 80km/h, and very occasionally 100km/h. Sadly, one of my absolute favourite roads was dropped from 80km/h to 60km/h a year or two ago :(

Back