Seicento My Seicento Sporting Abarth

Currently reading:
Seicento My Seicento Sporting Abarth

eMz

It's a Cento Thing..
Well here's a few pics of my Seicento Sporting Abarth. As you can see it's got punto sporting wheels on... dunno why! :( I'm gonna be insuring it on a provisional until i pass my test.. but at the mo it's got an oil leak :( so taking it to the garage for a couple of days to be fixed.. hopefully! :)

mybeasty.jpg

mybeasty2.jpg

abarthone005.jpg

mybeast4.jpg

eMz said:
Well here's a few pics of my Seicento Sporting Abarth. As you can see it's got punto sporting wheels on... dunno why!

Well for a start they are cheap to buy but got knows why they got rid of the 14'' abarths! It could be a sporting which was on the 13'' apsorting alloys that has had the abarth kit added to it at a later date and got new alloys or the owner had a screw loose and sold them on!

However they arent in good condition and one is missing a centre cap so a refurb or swapping them for abarths or something else would look sweet.

They orange indicators and side indicators need to be changed to clear, and the orange trim of the mirror is a bit rubbish IMO

However it looks tidy and it is the best colour! :devil:

Well thanks for the replys... i think it is a genuine Abarth.. I'm planning on getting all the orange bits colour coded anyways lol! And yeah i'm gonna change the indicators to clear..

I want a set of abarth wheels! :(

Well got her back from the garage today, all fixed!

I'm looking for some original Seicento Sporting Abarth wheels, so if anyone has any or knows anyone selling some, let me know. Thanks!

Good base, same colour as mine :) i got those wheels but in antracite, i love them.. My start would be as apple said get some clear indicators and get rid of the orange bits, they just wrong on this colour car, they look good on black cars IMO but not on the silver..

I have painted the orange trim black and removed the graphics on the doors. heres a pic of my car so you know what i'm on about. Bad pic but you get the idea.
New_Wheels_3_.jpg

Well here's a few pics of my Seicento Sporting Abarth. As you can see it's got punto sporting wheels on... dunno why! :( I'm gonna be insuring it on a provisional until i pass my test.. but at the mo it's got an oil leak :( so taking it to the garage for a couple of days to be fixed.. hopefully! :)

mybeasty.jpg

mybeasty2.jpg

abarthone005.jpg

mybeast4.jpg
It would look even better with some compomotive rims on it! Have a look at 600M's car on sfconline, love my car. It looks awesome

Lol! Nah he won't be driving it. I've insured it on my provisional now so i can drive it with my L plates and my dad! haha! All i need now is to book and pass my test! (y)

Back