GT0.jpg

Punto (Mk1) My Punto GT3

Introduction

Hi,
I've finally managed to take some pics :)

GT0.jpg

GT1.jpg

GT2.jpg

All standard apart from Piper-X Induction Kit, Forge Re-circ D/V and Abarth Spoiler. Looking at getting it lowered in the future and maybe getting it chipped...but at the moment I'm loving it as it is (y)

Si
Clean and untouched example i like it!

How long have you owned it for ?

Did you buy it of PSC ?

Last edited:
Clean and untouched example i like it!

How long have you owned it for ?

Did you buy it of PSC ?

Had it since February, bought off a guy on the PSC forum.

I had a Punto Sporting and Cinq Sporting before it and I honestly can't see me getting rid of this for the next few years, its thats good!!! Loved my Cinq though, it was my 1st car and was gutted when I sold it, I wanted to start a collection, but I'm not that rich!!! Esp now with the GT ;)

Si

Clean and tidy, standard looking punto GT, doesn't get much better than that!! Loving it mate, nice one!!

Thanks!! I love keeping my cars as standard as possible, I'm a designer by trade, but I admit I'm no better than Giorgetto Giugiaro :D so I leave them well alone.

Had it since February, bought off a guy on the PSC forum.

I had a Punto Sporting and Cinq Sporting before it and I honestly can't see me getting rid of this for the next few years, its thats good!!! Loved my Cinq though, it was my 1st car and was gutted when I sold it, I wanted to start a collection, but I'm not that rich!!! Esp now with the GT ;)

Si

I started off with the Sporting and then went for a GT but i have had my fair share of problems with the GT so i still own the Sporting and also have a mk1 cabrio.

Wish i could say ive had that much fun with my GT :(

Thanks!! I love keeping my cars as standard as possible, I'm a designer by trade, but I admit I'm no better than Giorgetto Giugiaro :D so I leave them well alone.

Good call! they look nice in standard form.

have to agree, with a car like a GT you're best off keeping it standard. it looks great and it will hold value. seems to be a clean example too, look after it (y)

Back