General My Mk1 1.2 16v Punto Sporting

Currently reading:
General My Mk1 1.2 16v Punto Sporting

Tom 91

Hello people, i have recently joined the fiat forum :)! I have a Mk1 1.2 16v punto sporting and i have just had my sporting wheels refurbished in the same colour as the gt wheels but i added a unqiue and different twist to the wheels by putting the sporting logo in candy red as a vinyl on one of the spokes on each wheel then they have been lacquer over so they dont look like a sticker and after they were finish 4 brand new kumho ecsta spt ku31 went on the wheels :), i have also colour coded my side skirts, took the plastic protection vinyl off of side of the doors, sprayed my front callipers gloss red and drums black, yesterday i recieved smoke side reapers and aero wiper conversion kit and all im waiting on to be delivered now is ngk iriduim plugs, 8mm electrosport magnecor leads and finally supersport sprint suspension kit 30mm all round lol :)! i just wondering what you all think :)??, i have got a few pictures but i will have more once all the other bits are on :)!

Cheers mate, im really happy with them and well worth the money :)! Go on my profile and look at the photo if you can do that, can you do that lmaooo :)?!!

Shut up, reallyyy?! Been looking high a low for one ha, is it black and what type is it the one with the brake light in the middle on just the thin style one :)??

Yehhhhhhh it looks goood mate, thanks for the help, i would just pay for it to get sprayed properly lol :D! Its the right colour for my dads car, his got a mk1 punto sporting as well, in that blue colour haha :D! If i bought it how would i pay him and also the middle brake light, would you know if there if wiring already there to connect it up :)?? I have got 8000k hid's on my punto as well, i tell you what worth every penny because those standard lights on a punto are shabba lol :)!!

Back