Cinquecento My 16 valve turbo on ebay :)

Currently reading:
Cinquecento My 16 valve turbo on ebay :)

Wow! I love that car!!! Bad time to sell it thought! Is december im skint at the minute otherwise i would have made you an offer!
Do you have any pics of the interior and just out of curiosity what is down at in v5?
Also whats insurance on this with all mods?

Wow! I love that car!!! Bad time to sell it thought! Is december im skint at the minute otherwise i would have made you an offer!
Do you have any pics of the interior and just out of curiosity what is down at in v5?
Also whats insurance on this with all mods?

I know its a bad time! but im not rushing selling it really... Im waiting till the right buyer comes (folks have offered to buy me a new car and i can pay when this sells/get the money :cool:)

Its actually down as a 1.1 insurance told me it never mattered and so just totally forgot about it!

The car has always been fully insured and cost me £500 a year.... full comp....:cool: it is a motorsport policy (join a motorsport club... get cheap insurance and have fun doing events (y)) its insured as a turbo cinquecento and I can modify it to within a inch of its life and not have to tell them anything (as long as its the same car! lol)

one of the watchers is me so don't get to excited..

As i told you already, if i had cash, space and wasn't in process of buying new house i would have thrown you the asking price at you but alas bad timing - perhaps if you still have it i might be able to take it sometime next year but no point saving it for me at all. I want it but just can't see myself being in a position to buy it anytime soon :( (plus the mrs would kill me if i bought my 8th cento lol, especially if i don't sell some of the cars i have already)

its the new tax law that annoys me in this situation - as i understand it you have to declare SORN if its not insured which just makes it more of a hassle to get it back on the road or sell.
I wouldn't worry to much about it sitting tbh - the sei has done alot of sitting over the last few years but the worst that has happened is a thermostat gasket started weeping and a battery died. I guarantee the sei would start on the key and be fine if the battery is properly charged.
So long as the battery is disconnected and tyres are properly pumped up to prevent flat spots & its not under a tree or something stupid it will be fine - have faith boy.

I know its a bad time! but im not rushing selling it really... Im waiting till the right buyer comes (folks have offered to buy me a new car and i can pay when this sells/get the money :cool:)

Its actually down as a 1.1 insurance told me it never mattered and so just totally forgot about it!

The car has always been fully insured and cost me £500 a year.... full comp....:cool: it is a motorsport policy (join a motorsport club... get cheap insurance and have fun doing events (y)) its insured as a turbo cinquecento and I can modify it to within a inch of its life and not have to tell them anything (as long as its the same car! lol)

Hope yoy dont mind me asking...what motorsport club you have joined and what insurance you have?
I ddnt know this and i really like your cinq (im italian i love the colur scheme!)

Back