General Missing Service History

Currently reading:
General Missing Service History

DarthPunto

Hi all,

A bit of advice please if you will. I have recently purchased a Fiat Grande Punto 07 reg. It had its first service and second service in 08 and 09 respectively. However none since. It has 40k on the clock.

Clearly, the car needs servicing. My question is, as a big novice, what do I ask for at the garage when I call to book? A 3rd year service? A full service? Or if I tell them that it hasn't been serviced since 09 will they just know what to do?

Thanks in advance for your help. :worship:

Matt

Take it to Fiat dealer and ask for a free healthcheck, they will check tyres/levels/brakes etc then when (if) the car needs anything just say thanks i'll think about it.

Take it around corner to local independent and ask for oil change, brake fluid change and timing belt/water pump change.

Much cheapness;)

Pretty sure the service interval data is on this site somwhere as ive seen it before. If both your inspection and first service where done at the same place phone them and ask if they have any more history and if they could stamp your book.
I have the same issue the services had been done just not stamped, my book has Bern sent to the dealer in question.

Back