maybe fairwell to my lovely marea

Currently reading:
maybe fairwell to my lovely marea

A

andyb76

well some dosy woman decided she wanted to try and see the inside of my boot without getting out of her car this morning and its now down to an examiner to decide on whats going to happen to it. its mainly cosmetic damage but it will all add up i think so it will be touch and go if its written of again :(

ANDY

02 marea weekend 100sx 7 SEATER
current mileage: 65601
Bigger is
much better

IMG-20101113-00005copy-1.jpg

Another mot done 6 mots and a few advisories the old girl is looking good

Check out my Members Page for a list of the full mods

http://www.fiatboo.co.uk/members/367andykent.htm

D'oh..! If she is can i buy back the Pipercross induction kit PLEASE...! :)

Kee
(HGT Owner since 02')

97' P393LOK 2.0 20v Bravo 147HGT - Car Heaven
97' R590BJO 2.0 20v Bravo 147HGT - Car Heaven
98' R93BFC 2.0 20vt Coupe - Donor Car - Car Heaven
99' T970VWS 2.0 20v Marea Weekend HLX - Car Heaven
01' X266EEX 2.0Vis 20v Bravo 155HGT - Car Heaven
98' S551CWH 2.0 20vT Bravo 260HGTurbo - Written off due to attempted theft...!
Going to break, convert to 2.4 20vT & put the engine in a differend HGT (Heraldic Blue, hopefully when i find one)

Current Motor:- Y981SLB 2.0Vis 20v Bravo 155HGT

Man that aint good buddy, but you should be able to buy it back and if not too bad get your unlce to sort it like before

NEWSIG.jpg
[/IMG]
Fiat Marea Weekend 2.0 20v HLX 147 83k and so far so good!

Down & Out Stickers available only here bravo and marea weekend only £5 incl delivery

well inspector turned up today and had a look at damage he said it would definately be uneconomical to repair as it would be estimated at £1800 and he valued the car at £1500 plus alittle bit more for the modifications so it depends on what the insurance decide. he said parts are rear tailgate, lower tailgate complete inner and out panel,rear panel that the lower tailgate bolts to and corner bumper. he reconed that a second hand repair would be best part of £700-900 so who knows what will have at the moment he said i have to wait for them to call me

ANDY

Bigger is
much better

ACCIDENT DAMAGED AWAITING TO BE ACCESSED :(

Ah man, that is a little frustrating, well letshope you can buy it back, at least then you can salavge some of the bits and sell them and the car if you wanted too, and then put it into a a hlx jtd130.

Hope all it good buddy, keep me informed via text :)

NEWSIG.jpg
[/IMG]

Down & Out Stickers available only here bravo and marea weekend only £5 incl delivery

well the decision is in from the insurance company and its BAD news they are going to CAT C it again so it will now be a double CAT C
they valued it £1295 - £325 for being a cat C so that means its value is £970 and they said it would cost £1140 to repair.they said parkers guide list it as on a dealer forcourt £560 so not much i can do about it they are deducting scrap value and offering approx £600 plus i keep the car. now its going to cost between £500-£600 to fix it so i dont know what best

ANDY

Bigger is
much better

DAMAGE ASSESSED AND ITS GOING TO BE CLASSED AS A DOUBLE CAT C :(:(

theyre offering you £600 plus you keep the car?
id take it mate,and break it.

oh btw,i was going to call you other day (but i got a diff phone and some numbers were stoed on the phone not the sim :/
i was after you telling me what wires to swap over from the leads in order for the stereo to be on all the time pretty much,rather than with the ignition along with everythin else.

you did tell me but have slept since lol

dude what do youneed to be able to drive it again? i have many spares lol, you will still be able to use till theh next MOT (so i have been told), and then strip off the good bits, wheels, rear spoiler and airfilter, await teh payout for your injuries, and sell teh car on ebay, and buy another car. don't be too downhearted buddy, at least you and yours are all ok, could have been worse

NEWSIG.jpg
[/IMG]

I'm STILL waiting to hear from the insurance about getting mine looked at...it's been almost 3 weeks!