General Marea Resonator Boxes

Currently reading:
General Marea Resonator Boxes

Well I followed the instructions pinned above to remove the resonator boxes on my 20v and wow , i'm even more in love with her now !(y)

I've noticed a few things , firstly it seems to rev more freely and it barks at 3k rpm then tails off a bit then shouts again when it hits 5k !:worship:

Simply awesome , I would recommend this mod to one and all !:slayer:

Regards
Jason:cool:

Does that really make a diff? I am thinking that sucking hot air from the engine compartment is bad and making a custom "ram air"-ish intake would make more of it? Not the "hole in the bonnet" but "funnel to filter" thing.

Something like this (sorry for using your pic):

279110658-intake.jpg

What do you think?

Does that really make a diff? I am thinking that sucking hot air from the engine compartment is bad and making a custom "ram air"-ish intake would make more of it? Not the "hole in the bonnet" but "funnel to filter" thing.

Something like this (sorry for using your pic):

279110658-intake.jpg

What do you think?

Yes Tomasso , that will be my next step , a direct cold air feed to the Filter box !;)

Regards
Jason:cool:

(sorry for using your pic):

wow thats an old pic, back in the days when i had a red induction kit and unpainted engine.

i think a better intake would be a good idea. something wider and directly in the path of oncoming airflow would be best. i'm still planning it, but i plan to make one. previous attempts have been too crap to take pics of :eek:

What fiat has put there is a disaster. Narrow paths, bottlenecks, sharp turns - all you can get.

Back